- Our Progress 8 score for 2018 was +0.61. This was significantly above the national average, and in the top 14% of Schools nationally.
- Our Attainment 8 figure for 2018 was 71.0, compared to the national average of 44.3.
- 100% of pupils achieved a Grade 4 or above in English and Mathematics in 2018. 93% achieved a Grade 5 or more, compared to the national average of 39.9%.
- 79% of our pupils achieved the English?Baccalaureate in 2018 (with passes at grade 5 or above). Our EBacc Average Points Score was 6.96, compared to the National Average of 3.83.
- At A-level, our LV3A value added score for 2018 was +0.1, and the average point score per entry was 37.9 which is a grade B-, compared to the national average of 32.4 in 2017.
- Our retention rate at A-level in 2017 was 98.9% in 2017. The percentage of students who continued in education, training or employment after KS4 was 95% in 2016 (the most recent published figure). After A-level in 2015, which is the most recent data, 94% of students either continued in education or employment for at least two terms.
- Our school performance table can be viewed on?https://www.compare-school-performance.service.gov.uk/school/136350